Thursday, March 1, 2012

Little Brother


Exactly one week ago today we welcomed the fifth member of our household - a LITTLE BROTHER!!!!   I know this comes as no surprise to any of you as this baby has been the only thing I have been able to blog about over the past few weeks:)  I am happy to say that all is well and he is a healthy little boy.  The family is adjusting well and he is very loved by his parents and his big sisters!


This one loves her little brother!

It took this one a few days to warm up to the idea:)
I plan on taking a few weeks off from blogland but am sure I will still be checking in from time-to-time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! He makes a perfect new addition to the family! Your husband won't be quite as outnumbered now! :o) Looks like he has some proud big sisters, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of you!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete